We are searching for a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join our sales team. We are looking for a solution-based seller to assist our customers in providing inspiring and healthy learning, healing and work environments. We are a commercial office furniture dealer representing STEELCASE, Hon, National and many, many other product solutions within the Education, Healthcare and Commercial markets.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with new and existing customers in an established sales territory to provide space planning and commercial furniture solutions.
- Expand and grow relationships within the market territory to increase company exposure and drive revenue
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to develop product and service solutions that maximize value to our customers.
- Understanding of GPO’s, contracts, and manufacturer pricing structures.
- Strategic Planning to develop market strategies and tactics to gain recognition in the marketplace as well as win new clients.
- Direct the sales cycle: Prospect, Qualify, Plan, Present, Win, Execute.
- Respond to bids and requests for proposal in a timely and strategic manner to maximize the opportunity to win.
- Engage and communicate with customer stakeholders and team members to successfully execute projects by conducting key meetings, clearly establishing roles and responsibilities to develop and execute a turnkey solution from concept to completion.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Experience in Commercial Furniture, Interior Space Planning/Design or B2B sales preferred but not required.
- Self-Motivated, confident, competitive and energetic personality
- Strategic/Solution based sales philosophy a plus
- Excellent time management skills, with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritizing and project management
- Understanding and knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and be able to work collaboratively
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Base + commission
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org