Our exciting fast-paced commercial office furniture dealership business is growing! We’re seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, creative, team player with strong presentation and design skills for an Interior Designer who will create spaces to inspire people.
- Furniture product positioning, design development, discovering client needs, schematic design, 3D renderings, creating and coordinating material selection/boards, inventory, site measuring, presentations, installation documents and budgeting/quoting are daily duties.
- Applicant should possess a strong design point of view, be strong at multitasking, critical thinking, collaborating and selling ideas.
- Participate in key project meetings including, primary, quote finalization, pre-order, pre- installation and punch meetings.
- Daily use of CET (Configura Extension Tool), Hedberg, PowerPoint, AutoCAD and related programs to create floorplans and presentation documents.
- Present yourself in a professional, positive, team oriented manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
AutoCAD and CET/Configura Experience Commercial Office Furniture Dealership experience
If interested, send resume and cover letter to Interior Design Manager, Tracey Fogarty. firstname.lastname@example.org