Are you a dynamic individual with sales experience that is looking for the opportunity to be part of an amazing team? Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success and great people skills? Do you excel at making connections with customers? If so, please apply for our Commercial Furniture Account Manager position.
Our clients range from home and small businesses, healthcare, educational and large corporations. We offer over 200 Commercial Furniture products as well as provide design, space planning, installation and project management services.
Job Posting – Account Manager – Commercial Furniture
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with new and existing customers in a well-established sales territory in the Rochester, MN market to provide space planning and commercial furniture solutions.
- Expand and grow relationships within the market territory to increase company exposure and drive revenue
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to develop product and service solutions that maximize value to our customers.
- Continual dedication to developing increased product knowledge and sales expertise to grow your resource toolbox to better provide value and assist assistance to our customers.
- Understand GPO’s, contracts, and manufacturer pricing structures.
- Develop market strategies and tactics to gain recognition in the marketplace as well as win new clients.
- Direct the sales cycle: find, strategize, present, win, execute.
- Respond to bids and requests for proposal in a timely and strategic manner to maximize the opportunity to win.
- Engage and communicate with customer stakeholders and team members to successfully execute projects by conducting key meetings, clearly establishing roles and responsibilities to develop and execute a turnkey solution from concept to completion.
- 3+ years of general sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Business to business sales skills desired
- Interior Design or Furniture Sales experience desired but not required
- Self-Motivated, confident, competitive and energetic personality
- Excellent time management skills, with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritizing and project management
- Understanding and knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and be able to work collaboratively
Job Type: Full Time