Are you a dynamic individual with sales experience that is looking for the opportunity to be part of an amazing team? Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success and great people skills? Do you excel at making connections with customers? If so, please apply for our Commercial Furniture Sales Representative position.
Our clients range from home and small business owners to large corporations. We specialize in furnishings for healthcare, education, small businesses, and large corporations. We offer an array of Commercial Furniture services including installation, space planning, and project management services.
We believe in providing the best possible service to our clients.
Commercial Furniture sales
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attain, develop and execute approaches to target and successfully win new accounts.
- Develop recognition in the marketplace.
- Build a network of relationships that drive leads.
- Maintain relationships and needs of existing customers.
- Respond to bids and requests for proposals.
- Communicate with team to develop solutions
- Negotiate with prospective clients
- 3 years of general sales experience
- Office furniture industry knowledge
- Success in account relationships and selling
- Skills in negotiation
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Design experience desired
- Negotiation skills